Montagnoli Lake tour
APT Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Val Rendena Verified partner
Veduta aerea del bacino artificiale dei MontagnoliPhoto: Fototeca ApT Madonna di Campiglio Pinzolo Val Rendena, APT Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Val Rendena
Safety informationAdhere to the various signs on site to ensure your safety.
Tips and hints
From the center of Madonna di Campiglio, head up until the end of Via Campanil Basso, then cross the ski slope and continue in the direction of Malga Fevri.
After about 200 meters, take the trail on the left and follow the signs for Montagnoli lake. You can also get to the lake along the paved road from the parking area adjacent to the Grostè gondola lift.
Madonna di Campiglio may be reached year round via public transport operated by Trentino Trasporti, with additional lines and service during the high season. In town, environmentally friendly means of transport, such as electric cars, scooters and bicycles, are also available during the high season.
- Check the timetables and rates for summer transport online, or get a booklet from the tourist office in Via Pradalago, 4.
- Also check the timetables for Trentino Trasporti buses at www.trentinotrasporti.it.
By roadHead to the center of Madonna di Campiglio, and park in one of the several parking areas indicated below.
Central paid parking and free parking in Madonna di Campiglio:
- PARKING IN VIA CIMA TOSA (near Hotel Dahu)Recommended for accessing the center from the north.
- PARKING IN PIAZZA SISSI (in the center of town, access from Viale Dolomiti di Brenta - Via al Sarca). With fee during the winter and summer seasons, open 24-hours. Closed out of season and accessible only to the possessors of subscription card.
- 3TRE PARKING (Piazza Brenta Alta, in the town center). Recommended for drivers coming from the north. With fee during the winter and summer seasons, open 24-hours.
- SPINALE PARKING (Via Spinale). Recommended for accessing the town center and the Spinale gondola lift, coming from the south. With fee during the winter and summer seasons, open 24-hours.
- PRADALAGO PARKING (Via Pradalago). Recommended for accessing the Pradalago gondola lift and the town center, coming from the north. With fee during the winter and summer seasons.
- GROSTE’ PARKING (close to the Grostè gondola lift). With fee during the winter and summer seasons.
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others