Dolomiti Trek King - Short Experience
APT Val di Fassa Verified partner Explorers Choice
The holiday package (3 nights stay) includes:
- 4 self guided hiking tours;
- 3 overnight stays in refuge during the hiking tours with half board treatment;
- 1 daily lift pass "Terrace of the Dolomites";
- 1 cotton sheet sleeping bag.
Stage 2: Fedaia Pass > Contrin Refuge
Stage 3: Contrin Refuge > Buffaure
Stage 4: Buffaure > Pozza di Fassa
- Plan your excursion according to your skills and the weather.
- Walk slowly, enjoy the landscape and the silence.
- Inform somebody about your itinerary, return time and possible changes.
- Rely on professionals (Alpine and local guides).
- Help those in need. Call 112 only in case of real necessity.
- Make sure you have suitable clothes and equipment + some water and snacks.
- Respect the environment around you and its inhabitants. Bring back your rubbish.
- Follow the marked trails avoiding those in the bike park.
- To protect the wonders of nature, leave everything in its place.
- Bring your pet along, but keep it on a leash.
Tips and hintsAzienda per il Turismo della Val di Fassa
Strèda Roma, 36
38032 Canazei (TN)
Phone +39 0462 609500
Public transportPublic transport lines Trentino Trasporti - Val di Fassa:
- line no. 101 Canazei - Cavalese - Trento
- line no. 104 Cavalese - Ora - Trento
- line no. 123 Moena - San Pellegrino Pass - Falcade
Public transport lines SAD - Val di Fassa:
- line no. 180 Vigo di Fassa - Carezza Pass - Bolzano
- line no. 471 Dolomites passes (Sella Pass, Gardena Pass, Campolongo Pass, Pordoi Pass, Fedaia Pass). Service available in summer only
By roadMain access points to the valley coming from the A22, Modena-Brenner motorway
- exit Ora/Egna, S.S. 48 delle Dolomiti - Passo San Lugano - Val di Fiemme - Val di Fassa (distance km 45). From the Moena bypass (artisan area) towards Canazei
- Bolzano Nord exit, S.S. 241 Grande Strada delle Dolomiti - Passo Carezza - Vigo di Fassa (distance km 40). From Vigo northwards towards Canazei, southwards towards Soraga di Fassa and Moena
Other accesses to the Val di Fassa
- from the A27 (Venice) motorway, exit Belluno/Ponte nelle Alpi, S.S. 203 for Agordo and S.P. 346 Passo San Pellegrino - Moena (Val di Fassa). From the Moena bypass towards Canazei
- from the A27 (Venice) motorway, exit Belluno/Ponte nelle Alpi, S.S. 203 for Agordo/Alleghe/Rocca Pietore. S.P. 641 Passo Fedaia - Canazei
- coming from Arabba, S.S. 48 Passo Pordoi - Canazei
- from Val Gardena, S.S. 242 Passo Sella - Canazei
Book recommendation by the author
EquipmentWear adequate clothing, footwear and equipment suitable for the length and grade of difficulty of trail to be taken. Always try to be self-sufficient and carry with you the necessary to face possible emergency situations and a first aid kit.
- 4 Stages
Stage 1 from Canazei to Fedaia Pass. 4-day self guided hiking tour at high altitude, from refuge to refuge. Discover the Dolomites in Val di Fassa ...
Stage 2 from Fedaia Pass to Contrin Refuge. 4-day self guided hiking tour at high altitude, from refuge to refuge. Discover the Dolomites in Val di ...
Stage 3 from Contrin Refuge to Baita Cuz Refuge. 4-day self guided hiking tour at high altitude, from refuge to refuge. Discover the Dolomites in ...
Stage 4 from Baita Cuz Refuge to Pozza. 4-day self guided hiking tour at high altitude, from refuge to refuge. Discover the Dolomites in Val di ...
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others