from Bordala Pass to Biaena Mountain
APT Rovereto Vallagarina Monte Baldo Verified partner Explorers Choice
vista da cima Biaena sulla bassa VallagarinaPhoto: Apt Rovereto Vallagarina e Monte Baldo, APT Rovereto Vallagarina Monte Baldo
It is possible to return (with the necessary equipment and preparation) from path no. 673, which descends to Malga Somator, or otherwise from the route just taken uphill.
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route suitable for your training.
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear.
4) Consult snow and weather bulletins.
5) Leave alone is more risky.
6) Leave information on your itinerary and approximate time of return.
7) Do not hesitate to rely on a professional.
8) Pay attention to the signs and markings on the route.
9) Do not hesitate to retrace your steps.
10) In case of an accident, raise the alarm by calling the short number 112.
As you can imagine, the practicability of routes in a mountain environment is closely linked to contingent conditions and therefore depends on natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this sheet may have changed. Before setting off, find out about the state of the route by contacting the manager of the mountain huts on your route, the mountain guides, the visitor centres of the nature parks and the tourist offices.
Parkingparking disponibile nei pressi dell'Albergo Passo Bordala
EquipmentThe path does not present great difficulties, but be careful in the rocky section of the laste (metal cord to facilitate the ascent).
On the way back, if you choose the 673 iron path, make sure you have the right equipment for a safe descent.
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others