Hike to Rifugio Malga Conseria
APT Valsugana e Lagorai Verified partner Explorers Choice
Rest stopsMALGA CORNO
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
From Ponte Conseria (1460 m), you follow the very short road that winds on the grassy slope towards Passo Cinque Croci. On the second hairpin bend, which turns left, you take trail number 326.
On a rather steep slope, you climb through the woods and gain elevation on a grassy slope that runs all the way down from Malga Conseria. In the final part of the route, you walk on open terrain with broad views over the bottom of the valley and the peaks of this corner of the Cima D’Asta group.
To return, you follow the same route backwards.
By roadWith road SS47 della Valsugana to Castelnuovo. You then follow the directions for rifugio Crucolo, passing through Scurelle and Spera. You continue beyond Rifugio Crucolo, until you reach the end of Val Campelle and the parking area at Ponte Conseria (1460 m).
ParkingPonte Conseria (1460m)
EquipmentHiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Photos from others