Pay attention to the path signs.
We advice to use also a map.
- Prepare your itinerary
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable equipment and repair kit
- Check weather forecast
- Setting out by yourself is more risky; if this is the case take a mobile phone
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- Do not hesitate in placing your trust in aprofessional
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in goingback
- In case of emergency call 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereFrom the main road SS 47 VaLsugana, take the exit for Altopiano del Tesino and follow the directions for Passo Brocon. If coming from Primiero, take the road for Valle del Vanoi that takes up to Passo Brocon.
ParkingCar park of the agritourism.
EquipmentThe usual outfit for excursions to the mountain is advised (trekking clothing and boots, a raincoat in case of rain).
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints