Hiking trail - The 5 Croci Pass
APT Valsugana e Lagorai Verified partner Explorers Choice
Passo 5 CrociPhoto: APT Valsugana, CC BY-ND, APT Valsugana e Lagorai
- Prepare your itinerary
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable equipment and repair kit
- Check weather forecast
- Setting out by yourself is more risky; if this is the case take a mobile phone
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- Do not hesitate in placing your trust in aprofessional
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in goingback
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
APT Valsugana - tel. +39 0461 727700 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Difficulty E: Excursionistic Route
Departing from Ponte di Conseria, deep down in the green Val Campelle, you start hiking up first on a concrete road and then on a
dirt trail, walking through a spruce wood. As you walk up, the wood vegetation becomes sparse but the slopes are pleasant and gentle. Once you go past Malga Valsorda Seconda on your right, you continue on the road until a junction, where it is recommended to turn to Rifugio Conseria, an ideal spot where to take a break or to have a snack. Going back on the main road, you climb and cross the grazing lands until you reach Passo 5 Croci. From here, you can admire Lagorai mountain chain and massif Cima d’Asta. To go back it is better to arrive at Rifugio Conseria and, from there, descend on trail Sat 326.
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others