Thanks to its geographic position, the “Trodo dei fiori” works a unique belvedere on the underlying valley.
The best period to walk is during the month of July, when all the flowers are in full bloom; some species blossom early (or late) and can therefore be seen in their best form even at the end of June or during August.
Prepare your itinerary beforehand.
Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities.
Choose the right equipment and clothing.
Check the weather forecast.
Walking alone in the mountain is always dangerous, be sure to have a mobile phone always with you.
Leave information on your route and your expected return time.
Do not hesitate to contact a professional guide.
Beware of the signs you will find along the way.
In case of emergency call 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsAPT Valsugana - tel. +39 0461 727700 - firstname.lastname@example.org
From Trento take the SS47 Strada della Valsugana, direction Padova. Exit in Strigno and follow indication to Castello Tesino and then Passo Brocon.
If comingfrom the Primiero valley, follow the road of the "Valle del Vanoi" to the Passo Brocon.
ParkingBrocon Pass Parking
EquipmentSportswear for mountain excursions (hiking boots and raincoat).
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.