From Campiglio South: take the Spinale gondola lift in the center of Madonna di Campiglio, across from the Conca Verde lake.
From Campiglio North: go to the center of town and park in Piazza Brenta Alta or at the start of the Pradalago gondola lift. Then, from the town center, follow the signs for the church.
Numerous paid parking opportunities in the town center.
These are the closest to the start:
- PARKING IN PIAZZA SISSI (in the town center, access from Viale Dolomiti di Brenta – Via al Sarca). Payment required during the winter and summer seasons. Open 24 hours a day. Closed in the off-season and only accessible to cardholders.
- 3TRE PARKING (Piazza Brenta Alta, in the town center). Recommended for those arriving from the north. Payment required in winter and summer. Open 24 hours a day.
- SPINALE PARKING (Via Spinale). Recommended for getting to the town center and the Spinale gondola lift when arriving from the south. Payment required in winter and summer. Open 24 hours a day.
- PRADALAGO PARKING (Via Pradalago). Recommended for the Pradalago gondola lift and getting to the town center when arriving from the north. Payment required in winter and summer.
EquipmentHiking boots, hat, windbreaker and sun lotion are recommended.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.