Track with a medium level of diffi culty, through the upper Val di Fassa, passing through the villages of Alba and Penia, to the Villetta Maria hotel/restaurant, a traditional starting point for excursions to the Fedaia lake and the Marmolada.
Distance 14.8 km
Description tour 909: track with a medium level of difficulty, through the upper Val di Fassa, passing through the villages of Alba (1,517 m) and Penìa (1,555 m), to the Villetta Maria hotel/restaurant (1,681 m), a traditional starting point for excursions to the Fedaia Lake and the Marmolada glacier.
There are several fountains along the route
AuthorAzienda per il Turismo della Val di Fassa - © All rights reserved
Update: May 18, 2022
- Plan a tour based on your skills and on the weather.
- Proceed slowly and enjoy the view and the silence.
- Adapt your riding style to the characteristics and the conditions of the ground.
- Rely on the bike guides.
- Wear adequate clothing and equipment.
- Respect the environment surrounding you and bring your waste back.
- Follow the path and avoid the ones prohibited to bikes.
- Be careful on the cycling path and on routes with pedestrians.
- Help those who need it.
- If you come across pedestrians and hikers, warn them of your approach and slow down.
Tips and hintsAzienda per il Turismo della Val di Fassa
Strèda Roma, 36
38032 Canazei (TN)
Phone +39 0462 609500
Main access points to Val di Fassa, coming from the A22, Modena-Brennero motorway:
- Ora / Egna exit, S.S. 48 delle Dolomiti - San Lugano Pass - Val di Fiemme - Val di Fassa (distance 45 km). At the roundabout in Moena, follow the direction of Canazei upwards;
- Bolzano Nord exit, S.S. 241 Grande Strada delle Dolomiti - Carezza Pass -Vigo di Fassa (distance 40 km). From Vigo follow direction Canazei upwards or the direction Soraga di Fassa and Moena downwards;
Other accesses to the Val di Fassa:
- from the A27 motorway (Venice), Belluno / Ponte nelle Alpi exit, then take S.S. 203 to Agordo and S.P. 346 to San Pellegrino Pass - Moena (Val di Fassa). At the roundabout in Moena, follow the direction of Canazei upwards;
- from the A27 motorway (Venice), exit Belluno / Ponte nelle Alpi, S.S. 203 to Agordo / Alleghe / Rocca Pietore first and S.P.641 to Fedaia Pass - Canazei;
- coming from Arabba, S.S.48 Pordoi Pass - Canazei;
- from Val Gardena, S.S.242 Passo Sella - Canazei.
Parkingfree parking at the Water Centre Dòlaondes in Canazei
32T 712699 5150512
EquipmentHelmet and protective gear (gloves, kneepads and elbow pads). Clothing adequate to follow high-mountain bike trails. Puncture repair kit and first aid kit.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view